Monday, June 04, 2007

The funny thing three year olds say. . .


Here are some of the funny things, my three year old sister says:

One day, while eating breakfast, my mom was talking to Mei Lin saying, "Mei Lin, can you say Momma? How about Miyah? Dadda?"
Then Miyah says, "Hey mom! We need to teacher to say people!"
"Why is that?" My mom says.
"Because," Miyah says, "We're people!"

One day, my dad asked me, "Megan, do you want to go to the P-O-O-L?" spelling it so that Miyah wouldn't hear and be asking us every five seconds to see if we could go. I said yes, and he said to get ready.
As I walked into my room to get changed, Miyah said, "Dad! I want to go too!"
"Where do you want to go?" Said my dad.
Miyah replied, "I wanna go with Megan!"
"Where is Megan going?"
"Uh, to the P-I-A-O-L!"

The other day, Miyah caught a firefly the other day and said, "This little girl (a firefly) is doing her chores, and she needs a daddy to help her! Can we find her a daddy?" So we had to catch a daddy firefly.

Today I was tickling her - something she HATES - and after a stop she says, "STOP!!! Don't never never do that that again!!"
I start tickling her again and after stopping she says, "Don't NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER do that again!!!"

So then I ask her what game she wants me to play with her. "Candy Land! No...Candy Cane!"
What is she talking about?
I told her she's silly, and she says she's not silly, that I'm silly. Then Matt who's hearing all this says, "Your mom's silly."
Miyah then yells, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE JUST JOKING MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
That's just some of what Miyah has been saying lately!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

That's funny!! I haven't read this post.

Miyah is so cute!!

Maggie said...

That's funny!! I haven't read this post.

Miyah is so cute!!