Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What's up?

Gosh! I haven't written in a really long time! (A REALLY long time!) But anyway, I thought I'd catch up....

We haven't been doing much. School has started, and I'm taking two classes at a tutorial and the rest at home. It's been fun.

Our bible study has started, and luckly our friend from ballet, Kirsten, has joined Hannah and I in the class! Thank God, because last year we were the only girls.

I have ballet on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and on Tuesdays I'm there for about 4 hours with only a little break. Thursdays I'm only there for about 2 hours. Also a couple weeks ago I started a Saturday class. It's just rehearsals for a Christmas program that our dance studio is going for a church.

I've just been hanging out with my friends. One of my best friends, Hannah, has been gone sinse Saturday on a missions trip in Nicaragua with her church. She left on Saturday, and luckly she's coming back to tomorrow!! I've missed her sooooooo much sinse she's been home.

I also had my 13th Birthday on Tuesday, but I'll write more about that in another blog post.

That's what I've been doing lately!!!! :)

0 comments: