Monday, July 28, 2008

Babysitting


I've been babysitting a lot lately...and it's made me realize two thing.
1. Little kids are so silly


2. And they're so worry free





And then I thought...what if we all lived like this? We all didn't worry about a what other people think about us.

What if...

We didn't worry to much about that job interview.

We didn't worry that we don't have the latest this and that...

We didn't worry about our money problems.We didn't worry about school.

We didn't worry about where we're taking dance next fall.

What if didn't worry about the past or the future, and we just lived in the present?



Silly Hannah

Jacob -- isn't he so cool?

Love this girl to pieces!

My favorite...

Jacob as Darth Vadar -- with sunglasses!

Hannah as Fashion girl
My own sisters...

Mei Lin and Miyah -- they're so sweet!

Sweetie Pie!!

0 comments: