Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ballet Recital

This is my class and I. (from the left to the right) Their names are: Margaret,Stasia, Me, Maggie, and Merideth.

On June 2nd and 3rd I had my ballet recital! It was amazing! I had so much fun! My dance with my class was called " The Awakening". It was surposed to be a prayer for the Hurricane Katrina victims. My whole class and I had a fun time. I was a little nervous though. Here are a couple Pictures of me at my recital.

This picture is of my friend across the street from me. She goes to the same ballet studio as me.

4 comments:

Kuntry Konfession said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ China Girl ~ said...

I dressed like that because that was our costumes.

Anonymous said...

It certainly captures our performance!

--- Your Ballet Freind

Anonymous said...

Hey best4chance,

Please don't post links on my blog! Thanks!

-- China Girl --