Saturday, July 01, 2006

Whats the meaning of my blog name?

What is the meaning of my blog name?

Well I've always loved China since I was 3 years old. I've always been interested in Chinese culture and their way of life. Sometime in 03 I started to want a little sister. So I started praying and asking my dad if we could adopt. So in November of 03 my dad finaly agread to adopt from China! I was so excited. So in September 04 we got our refferal picture and infromation about our little sister. In November 04 our whole family got to traval to China! It was a amazing experiance! Ever since I've loved China!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really cool story! I love how it works out in the end.

--- Your Ballet Freind

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like how it ended up in the end too!

-- China Girl --